Customer Service Skills for Technical Professionals
How to Turn Customers and Colleagues Into Allies
Facilitated by Steven Cerri
Class size is limited to 24 participants
- What issues are your experiencing with your customers (internal and external)?
2. Notice What Your Customer is Telling You and Not Telling You
- Learn what to notice and what to ignore
- Learn what is important information and what is not
3. How to Influence Your Customer’s Perception of Your Product/Service
- How does influence really occur when you are communicating with your customer?
4. Determine What Your Customer considers to be Good or Bad Service
- What will your customer buy? Why?
- Learn how to find your customer’s criteria for a good product or service
5. Asking the Five Golden Questions
- What are they?
- How to ask them?
- When to ask them?
- What the answers mean?
- How to use the answers to further your relationship with your customer?
6. Determining What Your Customer Really Values
- Learn how to ask for “operating criteria” to understand HOW your customer wants your product or service
- Learn how to ask for “outcome criteria” to understand WHEN your customer is satisfied with your product or service
7. Learn How to Get Information When You Are Communicating
- In person
- By phone
- By email
8. Understanding Your Customer’s Perceptions
- Your product or service
- Your organization
- Your company
9. Learn How to Always Be At Your Best When Dealing With Your Customer
10. The Partnership Cycle: How to Become an Asset to Your Customer
- Going beyond being a problem solver
- Becoming a part of your customer’s on-going solutions
- Framing your service for the customer
- Putting the customer in the future with your product or service
11. Turning an Angry or Upset Customer into a Loyal Ally
- How to handle difficult and contrary customers
- Orchestrating difficult customer meetings, conference calls, and exchanges with confidence
12. Applying These Tools to Internal and External Customer With Equal Effectiveness